Schiller Institute Conference in Germany Unites Those of Goodwill for Creating a New Paradigm
Two events this past week demonstrate the two opposite futures facing mankind today. In Washington, the outrageous and self-evidently fraudulent impeachment investigation, run by the House Democrats and the corrupt intelligence and diplomatic officials left over from the failed presidencies of George Bush and Barack Obama, while boring most Americans with their inability to even name a crime being investigated, is nonetheless a dangerous continuation of the attempted coup against the President of the United States by British intelligence and their neo-Nazi allies in the former Ukraine government. Failure to prevent this coup would almost certainly mean world war in the near term.
At the same time, an international conference of the Schiller Institute (video below) brought together over 300 “patriots of their nations and citizens of the world” (as Schiller defined true citizenship). The Conference was dedicated to the memory and the living ideas of Lyndon LaRouche, under the title: “The Future of Humanity as a Creative Species in the Universe.” Keynoted by the founder and Chairwoman of the Schiller Institute, Helga Zepp-LaRouche (“We Can Shape a New Era of Mankind”), speakers included:
• Wang Weidong, Minister Counselor, Director of the Commerce and Trade Department at the Chinese Embassy in Germany, on “The Potential of the New Silk Road for Europe”;
• Natalia Vitrenko, doctor of economic sciences, leader of the Progressive Socialist Party of Ukraine (PSPU), former Member of Parliament of Ukraine, on “LaRouche’s Science of Physical Economy as the Key To Solving the Problems of the World, Eurasia, and Ukraine”;
• Professor Andrei Ostrovskii, Deputy Director of the Institute of Far Eastern Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, on “Russia in the Chinese One Belt, One Road Initiative: Possibilities and Prospects”;
• Jozef Miklosko, Former Vice Prime Minister of Czechoslovakia, on “LaRouche and Science”;
• Theo Mitchell, former State Senator of South Carolina, on LaRouche, “The Man Who Should Have Been President of the United States”;
• Nino Galloni, former director general of the Budget and Labor Ministries, Italy, on “Fatherland, Nation and State as Seen by Progressive Catholics and by Lyndon LaRouche.”
Other speakers from members and friends of the Schiller institute from the U.S., Greece, France, Iraq, Yemen, and Lebanon. A concert of music by Beethoven, Schumann and Schubert, dedicated to the memory of Lyndon LaRouche, was held on the first evening of the two-day event.
Mrs. Zepp-LaRouche, in her remarks, captured the crucial aspect of her late husband’s ideas required for today’s “citizens of the world” to overcome the permanent warfare, cultural degradation, and the terminal collapse now facing the world financial system, and to create a new paradigm based on a global renaissance of artistic and scientific creativity:
“It is absolutely unique to LaRouche that he has demonstrated the crossover between relativistic physics and the creativity of the human mind as such, and the connection of that domain to Classical forms of art and statecraft. Lyn provided ample proof that it is only through Classical forms of poetry, drama, and music that those faculties of the mind capable of generating valid hypotheses of new insights into the lawfulness of the universe are developed. Why in music, poetry, and drama, the same battles against reductionist and deductionist conceptions have to be fought, and why therefore the quality of metaphor, irony, and Furtwängler’s idea of playing between the notes are so crucial to elevate the mind into that higher Riemannian mindset. With that goes the education of the emotions out of the realm of the sensual and profane, up to the level of agapic passions. The oligarchical model of society and image of man reduces the individual to a creature of hedonistic desires, easily manipulated, and accepting the role of the ‘underling’ by the powers of Thrasymachus’ ‘rules-based order.’ It is the cognitive experience associated with Classical forms of composition which set the individual free by evoking the beauty of the mind and unleashing the kind of agapic love for mankind which is necessary to choose the New Paradigm of the one humanity, leaving the narrow-minded evil pursuit of alleged geopolitical interests of a privileged class at the expense of the lower classes behind.”
Schiller Institute Conference: A Time of Strategic Upheaval — Will Europe Be Able to Help Shape the New Paradigm?