This Time of Epochal Transformation Cries Out for Lyndon LaRouche's Ideas
For strategic clarity—and also for your enjoyment—look at the world, for the moment, through the eyes of the British Empire. Over the last week, the following developments occurred, indicating that the British Empire's worst nightmare is taking shape.
1) President Trump—clearly feeling his oats with the Mueller operation sinking rapidly and turning instead into a "Spygate" which is seeing many of Britain's key assets exposed and on their way to jail—has announced he will meet with Russian President Putin, possibly in Vienna.
2) President Trump kicked over the G7 chessboard and said he wanted Putin back in the meetings, because "we're looking for peace in the world. We're not looking to play games."
3) Italy's new Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte seconded Trump's call for Russia to rejoin the G8. Trump announced that he will be meeting with Conte in the White House soon.
4) Conte survived the British Empire's attempted coup d'état in Italy, and came into office talking about banking separation, i.e. Glass-Steagall. The last thing that the British want is for Conte to discuss this with Trump.
5) Chinese President Xi Jinping organized the entire SCO summit around the universal ideas of Confucius, to create a "world that enjoys lasting peace, universal security and common prosperity."
6) India-China tensions are diminishing, as they discuss joint economic development and security concerns—despite Britain's every effort to drive a wedge between them. Even India and Pakistan will be participating in joint military exercises for the first time ever, under SCO sponsorship.
Seen through the eyes of the British Empire, this does indeed add up to their worst nightmare. The Four Powers agreement among China, Russia, India and the U.S., that Lyndon LaRouche has long called for as the key strategic alliance needed to shut down the British Empire once and for all, is rapidly taking shape.
Helga Zepp-LaRouche, in her keynote address to the International Schiller Institute conference in New York City on June 9, drew out the significance of the current moment of epochal transformation:
"I'm actually very optimistic about the situation. I think there is the absolute possibility that we will, in the very near term, see the emergence of a completely New Paradigm of civilization. Because already now the majority of nations are all gathering around the idea that there is the one humanity which is of a higher order than national interests and even geopolitical confrontation. Never before has the contradiction and the openness of the fight between the New Paradigm and the old paradigm been more obvious than right now....
"You have a new model of win-win cooperation, of acting in the interest of the other, of respect of the sovereignty of the other country, of non-interference, of respect for the different social system of the other country, and of the idea to be united for a higher purpose of the one mankind. Now that policy, which is the result of China's New Silk Road policy, which has now been on the table for almost five years, which has developed the most incredible dynamic ever. It is the largest infrastructur eproject in history, and it is already clear this will define the new rules of the world....
"This is actually the vision of my husband, Lyndon LaRouche, who already in 2007 demanded that the three countries — Russia, China, and India — absolutely must work together to counter the evil influence of the British Empire as it existed at that time. In 2009, at the Rhodes Forum of the Dialogue of Civilizations, he demanded that the only way the world would get out of its present condition would be a four-power agreement among the United States, Russia, China, and India....
"The New Silk Road must be built on the most fundamental ontological, epistemological and metaphysical conceptions of all traditions. For China, this means the Confucian principle of self-perfection and life-long learning, and ennoblement of the character; of harmony in the midst of differences. For India, this means the Vedic concept about how the cosmic order must give the rules for the political life on Earth....
"European civilization, of which America is a part, has a lot to contribute in terms of its own humanist traditions. One of the most important conceptions of this is the new thinking which was introduced by Nicholas of Cusa in the 15th Century — the coincidentia oppositorum; the coincidence of opposites, which means that human creativity and the human mind is able to create a higher order in which all differences are vanishing....
"But a time of such epochal transformation is also the best time when ideas matter.
"And I can only say that the ideas of my husband Lyndon LaRouche, who has been working on these kinds of conceptions of a just new world economic order for more than half a century, as a matter of fact, probably more like 75 years, or even longer than that; but now they're being influential.... The many, many scientific conceptions he revived, in terms of the 2,500 years of European civilization: A lot of these things are now coming into being, because you have some powerful countries which are actually realizing them and working in this direction.
"So, the power of ideas is absolutely crucial, and we are very fortunate, that, while I'm not diminishing the dangers which are still there; also the possible danger of a big war is not by far eliminated; but I want people to have the optimistic sense that we can experience not only in our lifetime, but in the very near future, a completely different kind of a world, if we activate ourselves and if we fight for it."