Schellnhuber: Satanic British Empire Agent
Schiller Institute founder and chairwoman of the German patriotic Bueso party, Helga Zepp-LaRouche, provided the following synopsis of Hans Joachim Schellnhuber's pedigree as a personal agent of the British Royal Family, in her May 2011 call to the German people, "No to Global Gleichschaltung," which we expand here:
• In early 2004, Queen Elizabeth II considered Professor Schellnhuber as the best man for a sensitive operation to pressure President George W. Bush into agreeing to the anthropogenic climate-change swindle. Schellnhuber traveled to Washington, D.C. along with Prime Minister Tony Blair's top science advisor, Sir David King, who is now the British Crown's Special Representative for Climate Change, appointed by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in Sept. 2013. The Bush White House reportedly complained to Blair about this mission.
• Also in 2004, the Queen traveled to Berlin to open the German-British Climate Conference, on which occasion she dubbed Professor Schellnhuber a Commander of the Order of the British Empire.
• In 2005, Blair turned to Schellnhuber to organize a conference on "Avoiding Dangerous Climate Change," at the G-8 summit in Gleneagles, Scotland. The proceedings, edited by Schellnhuber, with an introduction by Tony Blair and IPCC head Rajendra Pachauri, were published by Cambridge University Press.
• With Professor Schellnhuber as chairman of the advisory board, the European Climate Foundation (ECF), from 2007 on, generously funded German "climate activists" from the above-named sources, while at the same time, Schellnhuber was working with the EU Commission on guidelines for the reduction of CO2 emissions.
• As Angela Merkel's current energy advisor, Shellnhuber bears the main responsibility for inducing Merkel to make the climate-change question the top agenda item during Germany's presidency of the EU in 2007--something which not only wrecked Germany as an industrial nation, but also seriously compromised Merkel's personal integrity as a scientist.
• In 2009, Schellnhuber, in close collaboration with Prince Charles, coordinated preparations for the Copenhagen Climate Conference. Preparations included another mission to Washington, this time to personally press the Obama administration on the urgency of the monarchy's global "decarbonization" intent, Obama's Science Advisor being fanatic depopulation champion John Holdren, a long-time associate and collaborator of Schellnhuber's. The Copenhagen conference nonetheless failed, after representatives of developing and emerging countries--and the Vatican--realized that the intention behind the climate question was massive population reduction.
• And in 2011, in his capacity as chairman of the WBGU, Shellnhuber presented a master plan for a "Social Contract for a Great Transformation," a proposal for establishing a worldwide eco-fascist order.